Personal tools

The Highland Exterior

 

The Highland

— filed under:

1531, 1533, 1535 P Street, NW

Completed August 2002

Originally built in the early 1900’s as personal residences, the three town homes, fell into significant disrepair and were used as low-grade office space until 2001 when Robertson Development purchased them. The homes were converted into an eight unit condominium development consisting of five flats, two duplexes and one triplex. Original historic wood detailing on the front façade was replicated and installed, restoring the exterior to its original grandeur. All units featured marble baths, extensive lighting and built-in audio systems. Select units featured custom floating steel staircases and private roof-top terraces.

Document Actions